Spring cleaning list

Most years, the church has a spring cleaning. We pull out the chairs, vacuum the carpets, and so on. Wash the windows, wipe the walls, rake the grass, scrub the baptismal font.
This year, I'm expecting to be asked to help lead the efforts. What are some church cleaning things that are often forgotten? I'd like to make a sort of Biblical or Book of Mormon theme.
Thinking to make everyone a shephard of the building. Not that we'll move in a flock of sheep. But, that we can all be caretakers. I was thinking to make a couple shephards crooks, and put dusting pads on the curves, so people can use the crooks to dust the tops of door frames, etc.
Any other cute or catchy ideas?
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

I find that if any public facility or restaurant is immaculately clean; but when you walk in the bathroom there is even the slightest odor or urine on floor, etc., then all bets are off everywhere else. An investment in the bathrooms pays off the biggest, any little signs, gadgets, fans, repainting, etc. added in there is money well spent.
Add pictures here
✖
I can't remember if we've got the spinning fan stink neutralizers, or vent fans, or what. But, that's a good idea. See if we can find someone to scrub the floor around the toilets, cut down on the trace "eau de pee".
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

How does church cleaning vary from just normal cleaning?
If you want "clean", find a member of the flock who is a former Drill Instructor and tell them you want to conduct a "G.I. Party".

Crickets in the window washing solution?
I've heard they leave a streak-free transparency that has to be not seen to be believed. -----
- gpsman
Add pictures here
✖

*Are you looking for a snotty response?
Add pictures here
✖
Only if I ask "Do Mormons do buildings?".
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
Stormin Mormon wrote:

You know more about the Mormon traditions than we -
* Dusters made of (claimed) seagull feathers? * Wide-brimmed hats and suspenders for the gents and white aprons for the ladies?
Add pictures here
✖
There's a couple good ideas. I had been thinking "sock it to me". Buy a bunch of white socks, and use them for cleaning. Spray wood polish on the white sock. That kind of thing.
Ah, well. Something will come to mind.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus