Sprayfoam insulation around heating ducts?

Any suggestions about what product I could use to insulate some ductwork that runs through my garage. The professional sprayfoam guys will come and do my small job at a slightly high minimum fee. I don't blame them for that but I don't want to throw money away. A can of great stuff wont get far enough into the cavity to do a good job on the backside of the duct work.
Any suggestions?
Blair
Wrap it in fiberglass. That is what the pros do. First seal the seams with approved tape..... that does not mean duct tape. There is special metal tape for the purpose.

Blair wrote:

Do it yourself http://www.fomofoam.com /
you can also get the foam at http://www.mcmaster.com / they may give you a better price on the shipping.