Spray water on compressor to raise efficiency?

Or, put underground coils carrying fluid into a heat exchanger and have a "geothermal heat pump/AC".

Bob

Reply to
Bob F

First, I re-learned today (I forgot) that window AC units spray the condensate on the coils.

Condensate spray on the coils is old-hat.

Another way is to pipe the freon underground and do away with the water to water heat exchanger.

Reply to
BoyntonStu