Spray can replacement buttons

Anyone have local source for missing or broken spray can buttons? Dollar store? Walmart? Somewhere else?
I try to remember to save the button when I discard an empty can but always forget. I currently have several cans that need buttons. Switching them around from working cans too often results in another broken button.
TIA
On 18/09/16 00:32, KenK wrote:

Got a friend with 3D printer? ;)
/ v \ Simplicity is Beauty!