Splatter

Page 2 of 2

jeff_wisnia wrote:

Those gradually disappeared here in the 60s from recollection; I've just checked with SWMBO'd who cannot recall when she last had to spend a penny.
However, we have had a relatively recent emergence of SuperLoos - what they do, I have no idea. (Ponders whether they are like a car wash and you exit sodden!)
Clot wrote:

Wiki has some notes about that era:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Committee_to_End_Pay_Toilets_in_America
Jeff
--
Jeffry Wisnia
(W1BSV + Brass Rat '57 EE)
jeff_wisnia wrote:

I have vague recollections of pay toilets. If one of us was in dire need to go, the rest of the boys had to wait in line without letting the door close so we got our moneys worth. In one store it was known that the bathrooms where always kept very clean, there we were told to go under the door. Gawd that sounds gross now, even with clean floors.

If you sprinkle when you tinkle, please be neat and wipe the seat.
Me wrote:

We aim to please, would you aim too, please?
TDD
The Daring Dufas wrote:

We aim to keep this bathroom clean, your aim will help.

geesh, that is really awkward!

OREN, OREN, OREN! It is entirely PC correct for the distaff side to piss and moan about our shortcomings (no pun intended), as that is why God gave them two sets of lips. It is entirely not right to point out anything that may be similarly disgusting, revolting, or disease carrying about them.
I sincerely hope this helps.
But I doubt it.
INCOMING!
Steve
I love that Michael Caine line from Alfie:
But then, what's really beautiful when you get really close to it, eh?
Paraphrased for the PC
Steve

I'm sorry. The bigger the hose, the bigger the splatter. You're an adult. Cope.
Steve
LSMFT wrote:

A funnel and a hose.
TDD

Do you stand to take a shit?
Ron wrote:

Personally, I leave a shit.
TDD

Do you stand to take a shit?
In Mexico, you betcha!
LSMFT wrote:

The reason many men don't sit is that the water's cold.
And deep.
HeyBub wrote:

Snort! BTDT! And I am well in the middle of the bell curve on the average sizes for such body parts. In the commercial world, if the bowl level is set too high, it almost never gets fixed, because, well, how do you tell the sweet young thing in the super's office, or at the hotel front desk, just what the problem IS?
-- aem sends...

Tell her you found rocks when touching bottom?

The OP may have never entered a men's public lavatory, thus might not have known urinals are designed and built differently from all-purpose toilets, and may not have guessed there might be a reason for this . . .
--
Don Phillipson
Carlsbad Springs