Spilled water on fresh grout - what to do?

I was applying grout when I spilled about a cup of water all over the freshly applied grout.
I immediately applied paper towels, but what should I do?

I am guessing this is a ceramic tile project. If it was me I would spread out the water quickly with the grout tools (sponge, squeegee) and touch up the finish. You might have to use a little more grout in places but you have probably just extended the drying process a bit..
BTW - why would you post this on the internet if you have a grouting emergency? Call the store for some instant support.
RonB
Bryan Scholtes wrote:

Just clean it up as you were already doing, then finish the grout job including the area that got wet. It will work out fine.

Whew! I really hope so. I am paranoid about too much water in concrete mixes.
To answer the other question, I find this group to be pretty responsive and pretty knowledgable. If I called the Home Depot I'd get one opinion in five minutes. Here I've gotten two in about forty minutes, and will get probably about ten in a day.
And yeah it's a ceramic tile job.
Thanks guys!
Bryan Scholtes wrote:

So...., what happened? Did it work out okay?

I hope so! The grout turned out the same color and about the same hardness.
Bryan Scholtes wrote:

What you did. Wipe it up. No damage, continue.
--

dadiOH
On Sat, 11 Feb 2012 12:42:37 -0500, dadiOH wrote:

Was it as bad as this bottom shelf from my 'tiling' project last week? - http://picturepush.com/public/7558433
If so, it just wipes up with water (and a scrub brush) the next day. - http://picturepush.com/public/7558443