Spelling Errors and Poor Typing on this Group

I see much two many spalling errorzz^ an poor dun typpeing" on this newzgroop. Eidder lurn how to spall and tyape or git a faukkenn spaelll chekker. / !# Tis is gittin reel dam baddan piessinmeoff.,. You git a beeg F- on yo reepart cord. No collish deeplomma 4 yuo ,,, dummasss.

Yor Hi-Skool Englissh Teecher

Reply to
englisshteecher

snipped-for-privacy@your.hi-skool.com wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@drn.newsguy.com:

Itz vary shokking.

Reply to
Me

just what we needed an immigrant english teacher.

at least you spelled the word "poor" correct. most immigrants can

Reply to
Rick

I have a spelling checker. It came with my PC. It plane lee marks four my revue Miss steaks aye can knot see.

Eye ran this poem threw it. Your sure real glad two no. Its very polished in its weigh, My checker tolled me sew.

A checker is a blessing. It freeze yew lodes of thyme. It helps me right awl stiles two reed, And aides me when aye rime.

Each frays come posed up on my screen Eye trussed too bee a joule. The checker pours o'er every word To cheque sum spelling rule.

Bee fore a veiling checkers Hour spelling mite decline, And if we're laks oar have a laps, We wood bee maid too wine.

Butt now bee cause my spelling Is checked with such grate flare, There are know faults with in my cite, Of nun eye am a wear.

Now spelling does not phase me, It does knot bring a tier. My pay purrs awl due glad den With wrapped words fare as hear.

To rite with care is quite a feet Of witch won should be proud, And wee mussed dew the best wee can, Sew flaws are knot aloud.

Sow ewe can sea why aye dew prays Such soft wear four pea seas, And why eye brake in two averse Buy righting want too please.

[source unknown]
Reply to
dpb

We use inventev speleng.

Reply to
MRS. CLEAN

Now, now. You shouldn't be hitting on spelling flames. Your use of "poor" is grammatically incorrect.

Harry, grammar cop (honorary), K

Reply to
Harry K

Ooopss...that should have been 'your use of "correct" is incorrect.

Harry, quote challenged grammar cop, K

Reply to
Harry K

That should be "correctly", not "correct".

Reply to
Everett M. Greene

U ail shood pircaze the books " grammer for dumbies handbook ". wirks goud fir mi.

Reply to
avid_hiker

You need to get out more.

Reply to
Terry

----- Original Message ----- From: "reBB" Newsgroups: soc.men,alt.rush-limbaugh,misc.survivalism,alt.politics.democrats ,soc.culture.us a Sent: Thursday, January 04, 2007 4:07 PM Subject: My Name Be Eboneesha

My name be Eboneesha, an African-American girl who just got an award for being the best speler in class. I got 57% on the speling test and 30 points for being black, 10 points for not bringing drugs into class, 10 points for not bringing guns into class, and 10 points for not getting pregnut during the cemester. It hard to beat a score of 120%. The white dude who sit next to me is McGee from the Bronx. He got a 94% on the test but no extra points on account of he have the same skin color as the opressirs of 150 years ago. Granny ax me to thank all Dimocrafts and Liberals for suporting afermative action. You showing the way to true equality. I gwine be gittin in medical skool nex an mabe I be yo doktor.

Yo fren, Eboneesha

Humorous, but how true it is. A couple of years ago there was a story in the newspaper about a girl who was the "valedictorian" of a mostly black high school in New Orleans (pre-hurricane) but wouldn't be graduating with her class because she couldn't pass a state-mandated exit exam - after multiple attempts. BTW, it doesn't take a genius to pass that exam - only the basic knowledge that any high school grad should have. Like the old joke says, in black areas an "honors student" is a kid who doesn't shoot any teachers.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon