Speaking of dishwashers

Page 2 of 2

VERY interesting to hear that two feet made that much difference for you. I could easily steal two feet or more by going out over the side porch, and still have a nice porch left. Well, not really "easily," given the construction that would be needed, but doable. That would be on the sink side of the kitchen, but I'm sure my plumber would be so happy to have a project from me that doesn't involve my crawl space that he'd be happy to work on it, LOL!
Jo Ann

Split door with the horse hanging out does sound like a cool way of life! It makes me wonder if this house might have had that kind of arrangement at one point, where the utility room is now. The UR is clearly an add-on, probably prompted by wanting to install central heating and hot water. I wonder if they sacrificed the horse's quarters to get it?
You're right, I need to get it together with my camera to help illustrate some of this. Since I haven't seen any pix here, I assume we can't post to the list but just include links to picture-posting sites?
Jo Ann

Well, his unit is in the stall...installed up like 10ft! Actually permitted, professionally installed and inspected.

Exactly