Speaking of Craftsman Tools....

Page 2 of 2
On 1/8/2012 6:05 PM, snipped-for-privacy@snyder.on.ca wrote: ...

But they're still in the "utility" class, at least as we know them here even though they're much larger 90-150(?) hp than most ahr folks think of as utility. Make a nice loader tractor or for a baler.
On 1/8/2012 9:13 PM, snipped-for-privacy@snyder.on.ca wrote:

Yes, it depends. Here they're definitely in the utility class. In most of E TN they were/would have been large.

I use a fine wheel, a very light touch and quench often. Still sort of makes me feel "wrong" when it steams. I'll get a set of Craftsman files too.
--Vic
On Sun, 08 Jan 2012 09:24:27 -0600, Vic Smith

Actually, my 1969 Craftsman slip-joint pliers had a bolt and nut, as do all my waterpump pliers - but all the rest of my pliers - slip-joint, diaganol cutters, linesman pliers, and even my old (1930s?) FENCE pliers use the pin or rivet tipe joint (except a couple of yeal cheap nasty slip-joints kicking around that I should have thrown out years ago - they ar bolted and make me mad every second time I use them, it seems, because I need to tighten them up)

http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_12605_00945379000P?prdNo=5&blockNo=5&blockType=G5
I have seen tools with the craftsman name at flea market. Bought a pair that look like these very cheap. Must be some secondary source.
Greg