Speaking of cordless drills....

Has anyone used the speed control from a dead drill to make something cool?

The speed control is what may my drill dead. I used to to make a piece of trash.

using the part number in the instruction sheet. The new control they sent was a leading edge digital one.
Yes, digital. It had two speeds. 1 or 0. At least it fit the drill.
I still have that drill. It is useful when I am in a project that needs two bit sizes so I keep two drills handy and don't have to keep changing bits all the time.
Charlie

It's a little early in the morning to be hitting the sauce isn't it Ed?