Speaking of cell phones

It is a shame that no one gave A. any credit where due. This website came up on another news group. It is apparently quite legitimate. I do not qualify nor is it available in my state, but it may well be valuable for some folks.

If you don't want it or need it, great. You may know someone who could use it. I see nothing spam related in the initial offer.

Reply to
DanG

If anyone reading is disabled, living on disability or other low-income qualifiers, you may be able to get a free cell phone with up to 250 free minutes a month from:

A. Baum

Does that come with lifetime spam text messages?

I'd rather eat sand than do business with a sleazebag spammer like you.

Reply to
AZ Nomad

He's not a spammer. He's a moron who somehow missed the fact that a large part of the *other* cell phone discussion revolved around the safelinkwireless idea.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

"A. Baum" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@50kilotons.net.not:

Robbery to give away for free.

Reply to
ktos

Explain the part of the message that was spam?

Eh....forget it..you can't.

Reply to
A. Baum

"A. Baum" wrote in news:pan.2010.10.08.19.09.25@

50kilotons.net.not:

I have no lips. Is that disabled? Can I get a phone? I want to call my other lipless friends. We all understand each other fine.

Reply to
Red Green

If you drool a lot, you may need a special waterproof phone. 8-)

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas