Speaking of cell phones

If anyone reading is disabled, living on disability or other low-income qualifiers, you may be able to get a free cell phone with up to 250 free minutes a month from: https://www.safelinkwireless.com/EnrollmentPublic/home.aspx
It is a shame that no one gave A. any credit where due. This website came up on another news group. It is apparently quite legitimate. I do not qualify nor is it available in my state, but it may well be valuable for some folks.
If you don't want it or need it, great. You may know someone who could use it. I see nothing spam related in the initial offer.
--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DanG

Does that come with lifetime spam text messages?
I'd rather eat sand than do business with a sleazebag spammer like you.

He's not a spammer. He's a moron who somehow missed the fact that a large part of the *other* cell phone discussion revolved around the safelinkwireless idea.
On Fri, 08 Oct 2010 15:56:30 -0500, AZ Nomad wrote:

Explain the part of the message that was spam?
Eh....forget it..you can't.

Robbery to give away for free.
50kilotons.net.not:

I have no lips. Is that disabled? Can I get a phone? I want to call my other lipless friends. We all understand each other fine.
On 10/9/2010 2:20 PM, Red Green wrote:

If you drool a lot, you may need a special waterproof phone. 8-)
TDD