Spa Return Jet Problem

Hi,
I have just moved to a place with a SPA and am having some problems with it.
It seems that when the pump is turned off there is water coming out of what I think is a pipe that is in line with the return jets. When the pump is on all looks good, and there is a slight air sucking sound from these small vents. Is there something obvious that I am missing here?
Bill Bixby wrote:

CBHvac is hiding behind the motor waiting to get his lips on your shlong.
First I would talk to the supplier for the spa about removing the jets and CLEANING the lines (6 years ago, I had this problem and temporarily removing the jet closest to the leaking vent line, and running a pipe cleaner around in the line released a bunch of mucous looking stuff which the store said was calcium build up -- I reinstalled the jet after that and I no longer have the leak -- On a seperate problem area under the tub I have also used a product called stop-leak). If you have a crack in the line -- A spa supply store sells a liquid you can pour into that area to fix the leak -- they also may sell a coating to paint over the outside of the line. I had to use both all these fixes after buying the spa from the previous owner in 1998, but haven't had a problem since. If I had to bet money, the cleaning issue is more likely. Talk to your spa store about products you can pour in to dissolve any clogs in the line -- After that make sure the water is kept clean/sanitized (I use a bromine floater) and also drain and replace the water every 120 days -- I haven't had a problem since, although under high use by many people you may want to drain and replace the water more frequently.

it.
what
on