Spa Return Jet Problem

Hi,

I have just moved to a place with a SPA and am having some problems with it.

It seems that when the pump is turned off there is water coming out of what I think is a pipe that is in line with the return jets. When the pump is on all looks good, and there is a slight air sucking sound from these small vents. Is there something obvious that I am missing here?

Reply to
Bill Bixby

CBHvac is hiding behind the motor waiting to get his lips on your shlong.

Reply to
Bill

Reply to
1_Patriotic_Gal