Spa Pump Leak at Tank--How to seal?

Question for you spa/pump/leak experts:
I have a brand new Sta-Rite 2-speed pump. The plastic tank has cracked and water is "weeping" out of this crack. I tried JB Quick Weld--it held for two months and now has disinigrated away to nothing. Any suggestions as to how I seal this small crack?
Thank you in advance for any help you can offer....

You can order a repair kit or use the information from this website to look for something similar at a RV or Boating supply places near you.
http://tinyurl.com/368m9
Grim
--
Aint No Stinkin Viruses Here!

Any chance this new pump has a warranty?

It will only get worse. Replace the failed part. That way you get to decide when to do the replacement.
RB
Brent M. wrote:

I'm not a spa pump expert, and I don't play one on TV; but I can tell you what has been a very successful solution for me. I have an above-ground pool, and the pump impeller housing developed a few serious cracks that I was able to seal this way.
First, it is extremely difficult to seal a crack. You just can't get enough penetration of the adhesive/sealant. Take off the part so you can get to the inside surface. Use a Dremel tool to rout out a small groove along the surface of the cracks. Don't go too deep, just deep enough that you can apply a meaningful amount of epoxy. Then, fill those grooves with an epoxy cement. Creating the groove first gives the epoxy a much larger area to adhere and should do the trick. In my case, the repair has lasted all summer under working pump pressure. It's only prolonging the inevitable replacement, but so far, so good.
Joe F.