Spa Installation Cost

I have an existing rectangular pool (18x36), vinal liner and concrete on all sides around the pool. I would like to add a spa / jacuzzi / hot tub to my back yard and I would like to somehow build it so it joins with the pool.

1) Can this be done? 2) Have you seen any sample designs on adding a jacuzzi to a basic 18x36 rectangular pool? 3) Any clue on a range of what this might cost, including installation? $10K? $50K?

Thanks in advance, Ken

Reply to
kennethwygand

a guy i work with did this. he basically took out a corner of the pool to make the jacuzzi. along with this work, and replastering, about 10 years ago it was in the 10k range. i'm sure it's much more now.

call a few pool building places from your yellow pages and ask them.

Reply to
charlie