Spa cover lift plans

We recently purchased a spa and are looking for DIY plans for a "cover lift" available online. I see a few versions available on eBay, but thought I would ask here first before I buy there.

Thank you much

Reply to
GotBonus

tom

Simple enough, but I would still like to see a "working" plan, best location of pivot points, length of arms etc. Perhaps I will just drop by a spa store and take a look at what they have and copy it. Lets see how long it takes them to boot me when I start taking measurements, lol

Reply to
GotBonus