sources for ceramic tile?

I was buying tile for a remodel needed about 1400 sqft. The shipping cost was 1/2 of what the tile cost. Which made it more than what I paid locally. I ended up with some nominal 12 inch tile for $0.60 a sqft.

Reply to
SQLit

anyone had any notably good/bad experiences with online ceramic tile sources (usa based) .? I'm looking for a more or less commercial style, maybe quarry tile, and need about 1600sf, so I can probably justify the $hipping. thanks bill

Reply to
rider89

Is there really a need to buy online? Tile supply stores and big box stores are everywhere these days.

Reply to
G Henslee

Reminds me of the flooring controversy from a month or so ago. Sure is nice to have a solid retailer if there is a problem.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski