Source of rubber feet for small tabletop appliances

Page 2 of 2
replying to David Nebenzahl, Alicetown wrote:

Corporate america thinking about more profits and screw the consumer. Doing away with another job of the person running a screw to attach the rubber feet. Just bought a new crock pot brand cooker. First time out to a super bowl 50 party put it on the table it teetered back and forth. Discovered one of the four rubber feet was missing. When pulling it out of van hooked on the floor mat and pulled it out. Thankfully found it this time, but bottom line is shouldn't have to wory about them. I did just put in crock pot model number and the rubber feet came right up. So I know that I can get them.
On 02/08/2016 11:44 PM, Alicetown wrote:

I bought a KitchenAid slow-cooker and the rubber feet are screwed on.
(Amazon.com product link shortened)

Screwing is not that difficult. If it was not screwed when you got it, screw it yourself. The more you screw, the better you get at it. Practice makes perfect!
On Tuesday, February 9, 2016 at 1:44:05 AM UTC-5, Alicetown wrote:

I bet you're voting for Bernie. You thought corporate America was screwing you when they switched from vacuum tubes to transitors too, didn't you?

And who's fault is that?

Funny if corp America is out to screw you, that the replacement push in feet are available. For the record, that's the kind of feet that are almost universally used today, and I, like most reasonable people, don't have a problem with it.