[SOLVED] Source of rubber feet for small tabletop appliances

Corporate america thinking about more profits and screw the consumer. Doing away with another job of the person running a screw to attach the rubber feet. Just bought a new crock pot brand cooker. First time out to a super bowl 50 party put it on the table it teetered back and forth. Discovered one of the four rubber feet was missing. When pulling it out of van hooked on the floor mat and pulled it out. Thankfully found it this time, but bottom line is shouldn't have to wory about them. I did just put in crock pot model number and the rubber feet came right up. So I know that I can get them.

Reply to
Alicetown

I bought a KitchenAid slow-cooker and the rubber feet are screwed on.

Larry Fine

Screwing is not that difficult. If it was not screwed when you got it, screw it yourself. The more you screw, the better you get at it. Practice makes perfect!

Reply to
Paintedcow

I bet you're voting for Bernie. You thought corporate America was screwing you when they switched from vacuum tubes to transitors too, didn't you?

And who's fault is that?

Funny if corp America is out to screw you, that the replacement push in feet are available. For the record, that's the kind of feet that are almost universally used today, and I, like most reasonable people, don't have a problem with it.

Reply to
trader_4

I am looking for similar feet

Reply to
sue

Have you tried Ebay ?

invalid unparseable

Lowes might have them, they have those steel slide out drawers with specialty fasteners and similar stuff.

Reply to
trader_4

Ace Hardware or whatever local hardware store you have.

Reply to
Dean Hoffman

Just cut up an old mousepad and glue pieces on.

Reply to
TimR