source of 155 mil dia string for string trimmer?

I inherited a D R trimmer/mower which needs the strings replaced. Through a Yahoo search I found and downloaded the user manuals and parts list for it--they show be how to reload the string, but I do not have a local store that carries string that big around in my area(a small town). The mfg site/manuals does not give a source where to get it( it is not even listed as part of the parts-list!). I tried several worded searches for trimmer string, and did not find the right word combo to get what I need. Any suggestions?
Add pictures here
✖
jhill wrote:

http://www.mfgsupply.com/TrimmerLine155.html/mv_session_id ˜ivPkq8
--
Mortimer Schnerd, RN

snipped-for-privacy@carolina.rr.com.barf
✖
"jhill" wrote

http://tinyurl.com/47xhs
Add pictures here
✖
jhill wrote:

Try using .130 or .105, or whatever big bore string you can find.
Or special order the right stuff at your local Ace hardware store: http://www.acehardwareonline.com/productaddonsdetails.asp?idq00266
Bob
Add pictures here
✖
Home Depot sells the .155 dia string, since they sell a trimmer on wheels that uses that size. (At least their Kerrville Texas location had the size)

✖
Thanks, Lyle, Home Depot in Killeen had it. Never thought to check there.
Thanks to everyone else who responded!

Through
store
listed