source for water to water heat pump

I'm interested in reliable brands and sources for water-to-water heat pumps. Intend to use well water on an open loop geothermal system to generate heat for a radiant floor system.
It's a small building and a 3T unit is about all I need.
franz frippl wrote:

Had a WaterFurnace w/ good success. Closed loop, though. Wouldn't want the hassle of the open loop at least here where would require well and not place to dispose of used...
On Thu, 20 Sep 2007 12:26:04 -0500, dpb wrote:

Thanks for tip. I have a small pond for effluent.
The issue is finding a source where I can bypass middleman and save $$$.
franz frippl wrote:

No idea, but won't be WaterFurnace then and personally unless you're very competent HVAC tech wouldn't recommend it.
What were doing in E TN most commonly was sinking the loop in lake/pond if available.
$0.02, ymmv, etc., etc., etc., ...