Source for used toliet

I have 2 american standard wall mounted toliets mounted back to back. One is cracked and I would like to find a used replacement. the toliet was made in the early 60s. Any leads for a source would be appreciated.

Reply to
Jim

Look in your Yellow Pages under "Building Materials - Used". There are several of these yards like auto wrecking yards around where I live. Best of luck! Des

Reply to
Des Perado

companies that demolish buildings, used building materials, etc.. check the yellow pages in your area....

Reply to
jim

Just get in your ol' Chevy pickup and drive around town the night before regular trash day. Odds are you'll find something perfect for the job. The yuppier suburbs or developments are best, those that have been around a decade or so. The idiots are replacing all their nice bath vanities with those ridiculous little pedestal mount minisinks, so plan on adding a spiffy vanity to your truck treasures. Good luck.

Joe

Reply to
Joe Bobst