Source for used toliet

I have 2 american standard wall mounted toliets mounted back to back. One is cracked and I would like to find a used replacement. the toliet was made in the early 60s. Any leads for a source would be appreciated.
Look in your Yellow Pages under "Building Materials - Used". There are several of these yards like auto wrecking yards around where I live. Best of luck! Des
Jim wrote:

the yellow pages in your area....
<< Any leads for a source would be appreciated. >>
Just get in your ol' Chevy pickup and drive around town the night before regular trash day. Odds are you'll find something perfect for the job. The yuppier suburbs or developments are best, those that have been around a decade or so. The idiots are replacing all their nice bath vanities with those ridiculous little pedestal mount minisinks, so plan on adding a spiffy vanity to your truck treasures. Good luck.
Joe