Source for surveillance cameras & equip.

I am looking for sources for surveillance cameras and equipment.
Thanks,
Craig in AZ
good old harbor freight has some basic home system on sale really cheap, like $50 maybe
camera and cables
bill

www.spycorder.com
comp.home.automation would be a better place for this question. Or, just browse it for store names.
Bob
I am looking for sources for surveillance cameras and equipment.
Thanks,
Craig in AZ
cm wrote:

great with your own TV set or monitor(old commodore computer monitor is what i had used.. i dont think it will work on a present day computer monitor... they are made different.. they also have a 4 camera set with a 4 way switch set up for about $200.00.. check them out at www.harborfreight.com hope this helps.

<HTTP://www.supercircuits.com
high quality stuff -- we use some of the components for stuff at work.
order a free catalogue -- there's a lot of stuff.
.max
--
the part of < snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net>
was played by maxwell monningh 8-p