Source for Small DC Motors?

HI. I've searched and searched but cannot seem to find a good source for small DC motors, mainly 12 volt from 1 to 3 amps but also for smaller 3-6 volt motors too. Anyone know of a source. I would want to be able to compare dimensions and current draw etc.

Thanks.

Reply to
Ulysses

They're a hot item with surplus dealers.

one.

motors, motors, and more motors...

Jim

Reply to
Speedy Jim

Ulysses posted for all of us....

Company named Pittman near me makes them.

Also Google 'small motors" Lots of import & hobby shop should have them.

Reply to
Tekkie

What use, Hobby shops carry little motors that can use 100 A at 12v Astro Flight makes one strong motor its maybe 1.5" long. I would think a google would give hundreds of links from low draw minis to motors to fly planes.

Reply to
m Ransley