Source for Small DC Motors?

HI. I've searched and searched but cannot seem to find a good source for small DC motors, mainly 12 volt from 1 to 3 amps but also for smaller 3-6 volt motors too. Anyone know of a source. I would want to be able to compare dimensions and current draw etc.
Thanks.
Ulysses wrote:

They're a hot item with surplus dealers. http://www.allelectronics.com is one.
http://www.grainger.com/Grainger/start.jsp has motors, motors, and more motors...
Jim
Ulysses posted for all of us....

Company named Pittman near me makes them. www.pittmannet.com Also Google 'small motors" Lots of import & hobby shop should have them.
--
Tekkie

What use, Hobby shops carry little motors that can use 100 A at 12v Astro Flight makes one strong motor its maybe 1.5" long. I would think a google would give hundreds of links from low draw minis to motors to fly planes.