Source for replacement soap dish insert?

I'm visiting my inlaws, who are elderly. The plastic soap dish insert in one shower is broken. I'd like to find a replacement, but haven't found a source. I'd appreciate any suggestions.
Here's a photo of the broken insert with dimensions.
http://tinypic.com/r/1z383vb/7
Here's a photo of the base that is embedded into the wall of the shower, which is one of those one-piece units made of something like fiberglass.
http://tinypic.com/r/mu7n5u/7
However, I would rather not replace the base unit because it will probably not arrive before I leave and they will then have to hire someone to replace it. I'd like to buy just the plastic insert. Unfortunately, the shower is probably 25-30 years old.
On Sat, 19 Feb 2011 11:42:33 -0800, Smitty Two

I don't think that is exactly the same thing. It doesn't look like it has the slots on the sides for the pins.
I think I might have found a source for a whole new unit. Here's one on Amazon.
http://tinyurl.com/4ljtw87

For the price that certainly seems like one good gamble.
Joe