source for poly pipe slip joints?

I have 1.5" poly pipe running from my well house 800' up to the house. Over the last 30 years I've had to repair a few leaks in the line using a "poly slip joint" and hose clamps.

I used to be able to buy these at Lowe's and/or Home Depot. Neither chain carries such an item any more and there are no large plumbing supply houses in my area.

I've had no luck with Internet search tools. They lead only to wholesalers who will not sell to an individual.

Can anyone point me to a retail supplier of such repair parts?

Thanks, Dave

Reply to
Dave

maybe this, search for fernco items at: