Source for pepper spray or...?

Is there any source for pepper spray powder? I have a new used dog that likes to dig like he is looking for chinamen. I wouldn't mind but he seems to always pick a spot going under the perimeter fence.
I am trying putting a heavy dose of cayenne pepper on my fill dirt but thought powdered pepper spry might work better.
Harry K
Add pictures here
✖
Harry K wrote:

Bulk cayenne pepper powder at health food outlet. They come in at different strength measurde by Heat Unit; like 20,000, 40,000. 120,000. Dogs don't like peppermint smell as well.
Add pictures here
✖
On Fri, 25 May 2012 20:42:18 -0700 (PDT), Harry K

As far as I know, pepper spray *IS* cayenne.
Dogs dig. When you get a dog, you should be warned that they will dig up your yard. That, along with barking is one reason I'll never own another dog. I like animals, but dogs are not a pet I'd even consider.
Add pictures here
✖
On Sat, 26 May 2012 17:14:11 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@nothing.com wrote:

shouldn't have dogs.
Add pictures here
✖
On May 26, 6:14 pm, snipped-for-privacy@nothing.com wrote:

Nope, "Pepper Spray" is a concentrated extract of Capsaicin one of the essential oils contained within hot peppers, not any one specific type of pepper...
"Pepper Spray" is concentrated to levels which are not found in nature...
Add pictures here
✖

Pepper Spray is a liquid...
Tear Gas is a chemical in fog form, while Pepper Spray/OC can be delivered in a gaseous form when you hear someone say "Tear Gas" they are speaking of a different chemical warfare agent from a group which are more powerful than OC and use/possession is limited to government and military forces only...
Add pictures here
✖
On 05/26/2012 03:14 PM, snipped-for-privacy@nothing.com wrote:

The only reason a dog digs or (nuisance) barks is that the owner is negligent in training the dog. Dogs require leadership, discipline, and behavioral training, and if the owner fails to provide those, then the dog will most likely engage in any number of destructive behaviors.
Jon
Add pictures here
✖
Harry K wrote:

Depending on the size of the dog's containment area, an electric 'fence' (one conductor around the perimeter) is not that expensive. Just don't piss on it when it is on.
Add pictures here
✖

Some pet stores might sell pepper for bird feeders. Birds are immune.
Greg
Add pictures here
✖

Find a store that sells bulk spices. Habanero powder.
Greg
Add pictures here
✖