Source for flat fiberglass panels?

Does anyone know of a source either online or local to northeast Massachusetts for FLAT fiberglass panels or something similar?
I'm building my own partially-enclosed trailer for windsurfing equipment and am looking for a good material to make the sides of the box. Has to be zero-maintenance, tolerate a lot of water/moisture (including salt water), and be reasonably priced. I figure 1/4-inch would be a good thickness although thinner might work.
Seems like corrugated panels are available everywhere but can't find flat ones!
Eric Law

try mdo. they make highway signs out of it.

You could string up hardware mesh, and apply your own fiberglass over it..

Find a company that repairs semi trailers.

Massachusetts for FLAT fiberglass panels or something

and am looking for a good material to make the sides

(including salt water), and be reasonably priced.

ones!
Any custom trailer or full-service RV repair place will have the stuff. Lots of trucks and trailers end up needing repairs due to short bridges and aggressive forklifts. Of course, they may wanna do the work for you, and not just sell you the materials.
aem sends....