Source for Bosch cordless drill bodies?

I recently bought a refurbished Bosch 12V cordless impact driver from CPO Tools. This is definitely one kicka$$ tool! I'd like to get its companion drill, but my needs are such that I would need four batteries and two chargers. I'd like to buy just the body and share the batteries with the impact driver. CPO said that they can't do that. Is there another source for these things? Any other suggestions?
ebay

Mike Hartigan wrote:

Buy the kit. The batteries will fail soon enough, actually sooner if they only get light use, and you'll need the spares. Chargers don't generally die, but it can be convenient to have two in different locations, if not ebay the extra.

I ended up buying the kit. I was considering the refurb for $99 (less than the retail price of the two batteries and charger that are included), but saw that they were selling a new unit for $109 with free shipping, so I got the new one, instead. The extra batteries will certainly be used, but, as I said, it's overkill for my needs, and I thought I might be able to save a few bucks. (it's kind of like buying a car with four spare tires, when I'm only using it to pick up the mail at the end of the driveway). My son uses the 18V version of these tools for work, so I'll probably just give him the extra charger (it's the same charger).