source for anti-glare window shade

I am looking for anti-glare window shade/drapes. This is the material (usually black) that has a lot of small holes so you get light but little or no sun glare. Anybody know where I might find this, or what the material is even called? thanks...charlie
Charlie wrote:

Here are a couple of ideas
http://www6.mailordercentral.com/igcusastore/products.asp?dept 17
http://www.pvifilm.com/window_shade.html
You may also want to check your local auto parts store as they often sell versions for use in cars.
--
Joseph E. Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math

google > phifer sun screen
Phifer makes the stuff in colors and intensities.