source for anti-glare window shade

I am looking for anti-glare window shade/drapes. This is the material (usually black) that has a lot of small holes so you get light but little or no sun glare. Anybody know where I might find this, or what the material is even called? thanks...charlie

Reply to
Charlie

Here are a couple of ideas

You may also want to check your local auto parts store as they often sell versions for use in cars.

Reply to
Joseph Meehan

google > phifer sun screen

Phifer makes the stuff in colors and intensities.

Reply to
SQLit