Source for 2 1/2" OC cabinet door pulls?

I've got an old vanity that is drilled for 2 1/2" handles (holes are 2

1/2" on center) I would like to replace them but have been unable to find this unusual size. Can anyone direct me to a source?

Thank you, Bob

Reply to
Bob

Go here:

for cabinet pulls, then do a "boring" search for 2 and 1/2. May not like what they have, but at least they have a variety.

Reply to
Grandpa

Worst comes to worst, make your own. Excuse to buy tools, although I suppose you could do it with a whittling knife.

Reply to
mm

Just took back a bunch my daughter had bought to one of the BORGS for the same reason other direction so they have at least some -- iirc, that particularly trip was to the Blue, not Orange one.

Most any reasonably well-stocked hardware or building supply should have at least a few.

Online, look at Woodworker's Hardware -- woodworkershardware.com -- they're a veritable plethora of useful stuff.

Reply to
dpb