Sound sealing

I have bought a house that is very noisy in some places. Toilets fill up with a noise heard in all house. Shower is noisy too. House is driveby so I hear some noise from the road.
Anybody has experience with reducing noise?
Thanks. Ek
So far I found some links to sound proof boars and sealers.
http://www.quietsolution.com/construction___building.html http://acousticalsolutions.com/education/index.asp http://www.doityourself.com/store/6486468.htm http://www.osiproseries.com/adhesives/how-to-use/sc-175-acoustical-sound-sealant/index.htm Foam
Searched for 'Sound Sealant' and 'Acoustical Sealant' in www.google.com
Ek wrote:

I suggest adding http://www.soundproofing.org /
I take it you have moved from an older home to a newer one. :-)
--
Joseph E. Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math