Sorta OT - Skunk attack

"[OKLAHOMA] Recently a skunk sprayed thousands of toys collected for McClain County's "Operation Christmas". "
http://www.kristv.com/news/skunk-funk-on-donated-toys /
1. This is odd inasmuch as skunks don't [usually] spray inanimate objects. In my view, there's a small chance this is human-caused mischief. 2. There is a device, Skunk-A-Nator, that can remedy the problem.

Maybe the skunks were fighting or got spooked. I get skunk dens under my poured concrete porches once in a while. Must be a good hollow under them. We've tried filling with various stuff but they manage to get back in there after a year or so. About a week ago my basement smelled real strong skunk. Can't figure how that smell got in. Poured concrete basement walls with no cracks and good sealed windows. Man, that skunk scent is potent. One time I took my dogs out early in the morning. Still dark, no wind. I was standing on the sidewalk and suddenly smelled something. Reminded me of Whiting, Indiana when all the refineries and chemical plants were throwing out smells. Went and got my wife to come out - thought some disaster had happened. She was worried about it too. We got the dogs in the house and our eyes started watering. All three had got skunked by the critter under a pine tree. That smell wasn't gone from the dogs and house for a couple weeks, no matter what we tried.
--Vic

House dogs, no place outside without the city coming after me. They all went in the tub and cleaned up pretty good, but the stink had already gone everywhere in the house. It went away, just took some time.
--Vic