Sorta-OT HP printer problems

+1 Printers are disposable items.

Ever try to get HP tech support on the phone? Ain't going to happen. thanks Carly, even with major h/w.

Reply to
Tekkie®

I had an old Epson color inkjet that ran fine on 20# GP paper and I have a Brother B&W laser that does also. My HP inkjet double feeds with it so I use 24# for inkjets with no issue.

Reply to
Dana F Bonnett

I use 20 lb bond on all the printers for general use. We aslso use some 24 and some heavier on some of the printers.

Reply to
clare