Sort of OT ...swimming pool clock?

Hello, I have a Hydropool which is a swimming pool that shoots a water jet down the center and you can swim against the current. I swim with a face mask and snorkel as I find it too hard to turn my head for a breath of air (broken neck a year ago) so am looking for a clock that will work under water. I want to be able to suction cup it to the floor of the pool so I can time my swims... I have googled this to death but can't find anything...anybody ever seen or heard of this?...Thanks... Jim
Jim & lil wrote:

How about an old fashioned timer switch, like the ones for bathroom fans, and a light placed where you'd see it from the water. Twist the switch to your desired time, jump in, and swim till the light goes off. The common ones go up to an hour, others will work longer.

How long do you usually swim?
Jim & lil wrote:

Can't use a water proof wrist watch?

I'd go with the battery operated clock of your choice in a ziplock bag. It opens up some possibilities- like alarms - that you might not find on a waterproof clock.
Jim

with some weights and sink it. Maybe a string on it so you can pull it back up.
Training for Olympics? How about a plain old fashioned water proof watch???? And how did you break your neck?

Again, I'm a bit late with any comments but.............................
Have you ever thought about contacting the supplier or installer?

A Big thanks to all that replied with constructive help... I managed to find one in S Korea on Ebay that can be held underwater and has suction cups to hold it down...it's not much money so am gonna take my chances.. To those that sugested a dive watch, I have tried that and when I look at it, it breaks my rythm and find myself pushed to the back of the pool...and those that suggested lighting, my workout was to involve 10 minutes of straight crawl, then ten minutes breast stroke, five minutes of side stroke etc and would break it up daily so a light wouldn't work...
Again thanks for all the reponses... Jim

Yeah, but we wanna know how you broke your neck. Fess up.

Yeah, but we wanna know how you broke your neck. Fess up.
Okay ...Guess i owe everybody for all the responses... I was carrying my luggage down a flight of stairs to check out of a motel room one morning last fall. I was wearing a pair of flip flops and I missed the first stair and went over the top of my luggage head first.. I cracked my head pretty good at the bottom of the staircase. I went back to my room and mopped the blood off my forehead and then drove 4 hrs to get home. By the time I got home I had a real goose egg on my head and my neck would make this grinding sound when I turned it......I went in for xrays ...I know...I am very lucky to be verticle and thank the big guy every day for that...so there ya have it!... Jim

um... all I can say is OW OW OW OW OW OW OW
seriously my neck started to hurt just reading that. Yeah, a "grinding sound" in your neck is a Bad Thing(tm)
nate

Wow! Thanks for sharing.
Mike