Sorry...the buyer was the one who paid for the home inspector....but

We find out tommorrow from two different roofing contractors on what the real story is. They hired a roofing contractor to check out the roof and we hired one as well. We will get both reports tommorrow.

Dan

Reply to
Dano

A man with two clocks still doesn't know what time it is.

Reply to
Oscar_Lives

Oh heck, I have five and don't know. :)

Jeff