Sorry about that

I'm sorry about all those posts early this morning, just after midnight. All in reply to posts from over a year ago.
I didn't have a mouse for a while and I chose the wrong drop-down menu command, and these got sent before I could stop them. They were all replies I wrote a year ago and never finished or didnt' think were worth sending. :-)
mm wrote:

You just defined an "oopsasecond".
The amount of time between clicking on the wrong thing and realizing you didn't mean to do that. <G>
Jeff
--
Jeffry Wisnia
(W1BSV + Brass Rat \'57 EE)

Geee, I've never done anything silly. Don't sweat the small stuff.
The posts are okay, but explain that I-didn't-have-a-mouse-for-a-while thing.
mm wrote:

I moved my hard drive to a newly assembled computer, and at first I had my old serial port mouse in the new serial port.
But then I needed the serial port for an external modem. I brought up from the basement a USB mouse but I forgot to plug it in. :) (Then I thought I could plug it in while the computer was running, but it didn't work. So I worked without a mouse for a couple hours.)
I also don't know why 2 different internal modems didn't work. Including the one I was using in the previous computer 12 hours earlier.