Sony Plasma takes 100 goes to turn on

Page 2 of 2

Try new batteries in the remote, clean the batteries and battery contacts when you install them, I use a little DeOxit then dont touch with your fingers. I have often gotten them to work just by cleaning. Get a cheap replacement remote. Clean the sensor on the TV Clean the IR emitter on the remote, mine got filled with peanut butter, I hope thats what it was. Ill let you decide the most logical order to perform this in.