Something is broken in our house

My wife told me that something is broken in our house. I wasn't paying attention because she talks all the time, but I do remember something is broken. Can any of you tell me how to fix it.
snipped-for-privacy@ourhome.com wrote in news:hv7sf85m7au64irghitkefh4gjooe3p6td@ 4ax.com:

Preventive Mariage Maintenance, replace defective components. If that fails, replace the whole unit, use a younger one.
On 1/21/2013 11:16 PM, snipped-for-privacy@ourhome.com wrote:

Q-tips for your ears. ^_^
TDD
Yeah, just tell her to jiggle the handle till it stops.
My wife told me that something is broken in our house. I wasn't paying attention because she talks all the time, but I do remember something is broken. Can any of you tell me how to fix it.

Would it not be better if she jiggled the handle till it worked ?
You know, that sounds much better. Thank you.

Would it not be better if she jiggled the handle till it worked ?