Something is broken in our house

My wife told me that something is broken in our house. I wasn't paying attention because she talks all the time, but I do remember something is broken. Can any of you tell me how to fix it.

Reply to
fatherofsix

snipped-for-privacy@ourhome.com wrote in news:hv7sf85m7au64irghitkefh4gjooe3p6td@

4ax.com:

Preventive Mariage Maintenance, replace defective components. If that fails, replace the whole unit, use a younger one.

Reply to
Sjouke Burry

Q-tips for your ears. ^_^

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

Yeah, just tell her to jiggle the handle till it stops.

.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Would it not be better if she jiggled the handle till it worked ?

Reply to
Attila Iskander

You know, that sounds much better. Thank you.

.