Someone stold my floor

I came home from work today and the door was wide open. Someone had broken in and stold my whole floor. That really pissed me off because when I stepped in the door, I fell all the way to the basement. When I looked up, I noticed they stold the second floor too, because all I saw was the roof rafters. Thinking that was bad, I looked down and saw my basement floor slab was gone too. Nothing but dirt remained. Damn thieves. I hope my insurance covers this...
snipped-for-privacy@noycoy.com Stormins new name for todays trollarama
Maybe studying would help the fellow out with the English language. Then we could get rid of this troll.
Stormins new name for todays trollarama

Why don't you become an Author? You would make a fortune. Of course, you would have to learn to spell correctly first. Des

Contact snipped-for-privacy@newsguy.com.

Check with your insurance company to see if mental health visits are covered.