Some things, only Dad can do.....

Page 2 of 2

Kohler makes an automatic seat just for you, Hank. >G<
Add pictures here
✖
On Mar 20, 8:37 pm, snipped-for-privacy@malch.com (Malcolm Hoar) wrote:

Thought of a couple more:
- Kill a spider - Remove a mouse-trap that has completed its mission - Feed the dogs (in my house at least)
Add pictures here
✖
Mike wrote:

It's not the "things that can only be done by Dad" that gets to me, it's my total uselessness and ineptitude until they need something done.
Apparently, even after being around for more than half-a-century and raising a pretty decent family, I know nothing about life, jobs, girls, boys, etc.
"Leave me alone."
"You don't know what you're talking about."
"It's different these days."
Followed by:
"Oh Daddy, my computer's broken, please fix it."
"Oh Daddy, there's a spider on my ceiling."
"Dad, can I borrow $20 until payday?"
"Dad, I can't get my brake pads off."
I guess if they didn't love me, I wouldn't be the one they turn to when they need help. ;-)
Add pictures here
✖

You don't know what you're talking about. It's different these days. Try $200 or $2000 ;-)
✖
Malcolm Hoar wrote:

$20...I lend.
$200+...We talk.