Solid Element Dressing

I have an older Frigidare (RGS35CL*0) electric oven and I want to clean the solid element burners. I read about a dressing. Should I use that or a cleaner, is there a diff? Also, is there a specific brand that is good, or are they all the same? And one for the road, if I ever needed to replace these solid elements, is it poss? and how?
big,
Usually the dirt burns off heating elements so they don't need cleaning. Most manufacturers of oven cleaners warn against spraying those on the elements. I imagine that dish soap, water, and work will gert the job done. Stove elements are usually replaceable. The first step is to call the local appliance parts store with the model number to check on price and availibilty. To get the old element out you'll need access to the front and the back of the stove. as you remove the old element look at the wires and connectors. If they're beat replace them with the special high heat parts and wire from the appliance store. Generally oven elements are held in by a few screws or bolts which may be covered in years of baked on glop. Not hard to replace.
Dave M.

Solid Element Dressing??!!!
Love it on Cesar salad......

O.K., and Ceaser salad also....