Solar Power is Obsolete

Just when everyone has been gearing up for solar power, solar power is obsolete. The reason is that the sun will burn out in a few years, and without the sun, solar power is worthless. We need a new technology......
On 6/20/2013 10:13 PM, snipped-for-privacy@workshop.com wrote:

I've been looking into urine powered generators because there is an unlimited supply of pee pee especially at bars. This is the next big thing in the power generation business unless someone gets pissed off. ^_^
TDD
Wind power, Washington DC can supply the rest of the nation with hot air, and politic speak. . Christopher A. Young Learn more about Jesus www.lds.org . .
wrote:

I've been looking into urine powered generators because there is an unlimited supply of pee pee especially at bars. This is the next big thing in the power generation business unless someone gets pissed off. ^_^
TDD
On Friday, June 21, 2013 7:24:40 AM UTC-5, Stormin Mormon wrote:

Amazing...you constantly rival the politicians with your hot air!
On Friday, June 21, 2013 8:34:39 AM UTC-4, Bob_Villa wrote:

seriously, the easiest way to use solar power is to put up a clothes line to dry the clothes....best payback.... next best is solar hot water...
Mark
On Friday, June 21, 2013 6:21:26 AM UTC-5, The Daring Dufas wrote:

Can't we generate power from a flushing toilet?
Bob_Villa wrote:

Maybe indirectly via sewage burning plants.
On Thursday, June 20, 2013 11:13:00 PM UTC-4, snipped-for-privacy@workshop.com wrote:

No worries.
We'll still have the moon.
The moon is actually far more useful than the sun, because it gives us light at night, when it's dark and we need the light. The sun on the other hand is only out during the day anyway.

Dark Power... for when the sun don't shine ....
So, when did solar power become obsolete?
Or did it just go out of fashion now that the US has plenty of shale gas and Canada is swimming in tar sand oil?
--
nestork

On 6/22/2013 12:31 AM, nestork wrote:

The Sun is burning out you silly Canadian goose. ^_^
TDD
'The Daring Dufas[_8_ Wrote: > ;3082799']On 6/22/2013 12:31 AM, nestork wrote:-

> gas

Damn. I knew it was too good to last.
--
nestork

On 6/22/2013 2:28 PM, nestork wrote:

Game over man! Game over! whine, sniffle, cry.... O_o
TDD