solar pool covers in central florida

Hiya, I have solar for heating also, how many degrees additional would keeping a solar blanket on the pool give me? The pool is around 20k gallons give or take.
Thanks for any help, shawn
A 5F increase is reasonable when the cover is used 12 hours a day; 10F when it is used 20 hours a day.
http://www.fsec.ucf.edu/pubs/energynotes/en-6.htm#Q14