Solar outdoor accent lights

We are currently packing up our outdoor stuff for the winter. Any particular reason to take the outdoor accent lights in for the Duration or can they just stay outside?
Kurt Ullman wrote:

1 Remove batteries(if possible) 2 Rinse them in lukewarm water, inside and out. 3 Shake out most of the water. 4 Store in a dry, frost free place.
On 11/1/2010 4:11 PM, Kurt Ullman wrote:

We have about 40 of them and they stay out all year in an area where it reaches zero degrees F sometimes. Absolutely no reason to take the in.

-- I have 6 that have been out for the past three years and they still work fine. It gets down to -40 here at times. ==