Solar or Electric Attic Exhaust Fans?

I live in Dallas Texas an as we know it get hot here early.
I have a 3000 home with large pitch roof. I currently have (older) electric exhaust fans & looking to replace with solar ones. I am just not sure that the solar can pull enough heat out of the attic to help.
I first looked at just replacing the current electric fans with newer ones that draw less amps when running. Currently they pull 5.1 amps. (I have two electric fans now) From what I can tell so far the newer electric exhaust fan only pull about 2.9.
Does any one in the Dallas Texas area have these installed? Do they work as well as the electric? Would you recommond one over the other?
Any suggestions would be helpful.
Thanks

Look at the cfm ratings for them and you'll see that the solar powered ones are not rated as high as the normal electric ones... You'll need to add more of them to get the same cooling effect... You'll also lose cooling effect after the sun goes down... As us Texans know, our roofs stay hot for quite a bit even after the sun goes down...