Solar Eclipse March 29th 2006

Hi All,

On March 29, 2006, a total eclipse of the Sun will be visible from a few lucky parts of the Earth. We have started to gather information and advice about this event. It is available at:

--

In addition, we have created the Eclipse-2006 WORLD BLOG at:

--

can read about previous experiences, share your thoughts and post your own pictures!

Don't hesitate to give us feedback. We are actively working on the site so that it will contain as much information as possible for the week of March 29. Even better: help us with advertising it by creating a link from your site.

Enjoy solar-eclipse-2006.info !

Reply to
jns

You can get all the info you need here.