Soil height around foundation

I have been told that the soil around my house is too high for a buyer to get an FHA loan. The high soil is conducive to termite infestation. How much of the foundation should be above the soil to get an FHA loan?
I have been told that the soil around my house is too high for a buyer to get an FHA loan. The high soil is conducive to termite infestation. How much of the foundation should be above the soil to get an FHA loan?

considered normal.
Soil should not touch any wood I would think is good.
On Wed, 14 Dec 2005 22:08:38 -0600, "Craig Davis"

I would ask the FHA, by phone or webpage, what their building standards are. If you think that will bias them against you, don't give them your name or address.
Have you searched the web for FHA termites or something like that?