Software suggestion plz.

I'm looking for software where I can upload a photo of my house and then test out different colors. Anyone have a suggestion on what they've used? Thanks. Broncearse

Better Homes and Gardens Home Designer Suite 6.0 - this looks good. B.

at the paint department of home depot stores.
reply to: snipped-for-privacy@nc.rr.com