Snowblower drive problem

My father-in-law has a two stage Yardman snowblower and the problem with it is the wheels will not move, at all. I have taken off the cover and had a look and there is no obstruction in the way and the drive selector moves freely through all the gears but the wheels will not turn. The gears all seem to be free when wiggled slightly but for the life of me I can not get the wheels to turn. It doesn't matter if the engine is running either they will not turn.
Thanks.
that happened to my best friend turned out one gear was cracked jamming the drive.........
I have had a good look and don't see any gears with a crack. I guess I will have to take the gears right off and check.
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

ALG wrote:

sometimes there are drive pins that shear off in case of jam, one may be gone