Snowblower Disaster

Was snowblowing my driveway and ran over extension cord for Christmas lights. Untangled the cord from the blade, now snowblower will not start. Starter string is hard to pull also. May be the keyhole, clutch assembly, or blades. Any advice or estimates for repair appreciated. Thanks.

What's the make, model, and design of your machine? Where was the cord wrapped up?
GTO(John)
Echo. cord was wrapped up around the blade. Had to un-tangle it from the blade. Now it won't start. I think its the keyhole or clutch assembly. Not sure. Taking it to local repairman tomorrow probably.
On 28 Dec 2004 16:35:59 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

Not exactly a "disaster". You still have your fingers and/or hands, right?
*-------------------------------* NEVER FORGET!!! http://cf1.newsday.infi.net/911/victimsearchframe.cfm?id !05
I estimate $187.56. Please let me know hwo close was my guess.
--

Christopher A. Young
This space intentionally left blank