Snowblower Disaster

Was snowblowing my driveway and ran over extension cord for Christmas lights. Untangled the cord from the blade, now snowblower will not start. Starter string is hard to pull also. May be the keyhole, clutch assembly, or blades. Any advice or estimates for repair appreciated. Thanks.

Reply to
csny79

What's the make, model, and design of your machine? Where was the cord wrapped up?

GTO(John)

Reply to
GTO69RA4

Echo. cord was wrapped up around the blade. Had to un-tangle it from the blade. Now it won't start. I think its the keyhole or clutch assembly. Not sure. Taking it to local repairman tomorrow probably.

Reply to
csny79

Not exactly a "disaster". You still have your fingers and/or hands, right?

jtees4

I estimate $187.56. Please let me know hwo close was my guess.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon