Snowblower danger

Page 2 of 2
On Wed, 13 Feb 2013 06:28:09 -0800 (PST), Bob_Villa

But only with the belt tight - auger engaged.

I have used several snowblowers over the course of more years than I can count. Never thought of the possibility that once stopped there could be stored energy somewhere in the power chain. I will be remembering that possibility from now on. Good catch by the OP.